The 10 x 12 inch gel pack is the perfect size for treating large areas of the body with ice or heat therapy. Using ice and heat therapy is a great way to recover from an injury. These large high-quality cold or hot gel packs are incredibly versatile and safe to use. The ice pack stays soft and pliable when frozen and double as hot packs when heated. These gel packs are FDA registered, latex free, and 100% non-toxic.
Features Of The 10 x 12 Inch Reusable Gel Ice / Heat Pack:
- Use as an ice pack to reduce swelling, muscle spasms, and arthritis pain.
- Use as a heat pack to improve blood flow from joint pain, muscle cramps, or bruises.
- Place in freezer for ice pack. Gel stays flexible when frozen.
- Place in microwave for 30 seconds for hot pack.
- Therapeutic cold or hot treatment lasts up to 30 minutes.
- Exact product dimensions are: 9.75" x 11.875" with a .25" sealed border. Each pack is 1.5lbs.
- FDA registered gel packs are durable, 100% non-toxic and latex-free. Gel is 97% Canadian spring water. Pack is made from high density 3mil plastic.
- Encased logo insert will not come off on skin, it "floats" in the gel pack.
- Reusable hot/cold compress will last for years, but you should not overheat in microwave or leave in direct sunlight as this will shorten its life.
- Do not place directly on skin. As with any medical product, you should consult your doctor or physician before use. External use only.
Use as an ice compress to treat muscle spasms, arthritis pain, and reduce swelling.
Use as a hot pack to improve blood flow from joint pain, muscle cramps, or bruises.
Place in freezer for ice pack; gel pack stays flexible when frozen. For a hot pack, microwave for 30 seconds.
FDA registered gel packs are durable, 100% non-toxic and latex-free.
Each pack is 10" x 12" with a .25" sealed border and weighs 1.5lbs.